Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Damn Smart Woman's Day

 After yesterday's post I thought it was time to lighten up a little.  I think we ALL should lighten up a little, so here is a post shared with me by a dear friend this morning.  Just enjoy!!  (No, this is not a picture of me).

Cartoon Woman With A Noisemaker and Confetti Clipart Image

VGLDSW Day! Today is  International Very Good Looking, Damn Smart Woman's Day, so please send  this message to someone you think fits this description. Please do not  send it back to me as I have already received it from a Very Good Looking,  Damn Smart Woman! 

And remember this motto to live by: Life  should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely  in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,  chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, to tally worn out and screaming  'WOOO HOOOOO what a ride!' 

To  the Girls !! 
Inside  every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the hell  happened. ~  Cora Harvey Armstrong ~

Inside  me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up  with cookies. ~  Unknown~  
The  hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy. ~ Helen  Hayes (at 73)~ 
I  refuse to think of them as chin hair. I think of them as stray eyebrows.  
~  Janette Barber~

Old  age ain't no place for sissies. ~Bette  Davis~
Thirty-five  is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling  apart. ~  Caryn Leschen ~ 
If you  can't be a good example ~ then you'll just have to be a horrible warning. 

When  life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over! 

No comments: